[Python-buildbots] The process of adding my buildbot worker to the buildbot fleet

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 23:34:19 EST 2019

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 9:48 PM Xin, Peixing <Peixing.Xin at windriver.com> wrote:
> Is public network IP required for the buildbot worker? Currently I am putting it inside my company's local network. Do I need to move it outside to expose it on the Internet directly?

No public address necessary; all connections are initiated from the
worker.  See https://devguide.python.org/buildworker/#required-ports
for more (slightly but not substantially out-of-date) information
about network configuration (in short, if you can reach the internet,
don't worry about it :)).

Regards,
Zach