[Python-buildbots] Current build stuck for four days(!)

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 21:49:10 EDT 2019

If you're signed in with your github.com account, then on the buildbot web
interface you should be able to stop the build as builder owner (if your
github.com account matches the worker information and is in the python
group - or something like that).  Although I suppose in this case it may
depend on how its hung.

In most cases for me, I usually just kill the test process locally on the
builder - that'll fail that build abruptly but then everything just moves
on.

-- David