[Python-checkins] r79792 - python/trunk/Doc/library/unittest.rst
python-checkins at python.org
Mon Apr 5 12:26:26 CEST 2010
Date: Mon Apr 5 12:26:26 2010
New Revision: 79792
Documentation fixes for unittest
--- python/trunk/Doc/library/unittest.rst (original)
+++ python/trunk/Doc/library/unittest.rst Mon Apr 5 12:26:26 2010
@@ -229,8 +229,8 @@
* -c / --catch
- Control-C during the test run waits for the current test to end and then
- reports all the results so far. A second control-C raises the normal
+ Control-c during the test run waits for the current test to end and then
+ reports all the results so far. A second control-c raises the normal
See `Signal Handling`_ for the functions that provide this functionality.
@@ -1858,18 +1858,19 @@
.. function:: installHandler()
- Install the control-C handler. When a :const:`signal.SIGINT` is received
- (usually in response to the user pressing control-C) all registered results
+ Install the control-c handler. When a :const:`signal.SIGINT` is received
+ (usually in response to the user pressing control-c) all registered results
have :meth:`~TestResult.stop` called.
.. function:: registerResult(result)
- Register a :class:`TestResult` object for control-C handling. Registering a
+ Register a :class:`TestResult` object for control-c handling. Registering a
result stores a weak reference to it, so it doesn't prevent the result from
being garbage collected.
.. function:: removeResult(result)
- Remove a registered result. One a result has been removed then ``stop`` will
- no longer be called on that result object in response to a control-C.
+ Remove a registered result. Once a result has been removed then
+ :meth:`~Testresult.stop`` will no longer be called on that result object in
+ response to a control-c.
More information about the Python-checkins