[Python-checkins] r80343 - python/branches/py3k/Doc/whatsnew/3.2.rst
python-checkins at python.org
Thu Apr 22 09:02:51 CEST 2010
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:02:51 2010
New Revision: 80343
--- python/branches/py3k/Doc/whatsnew/3.2.rst (original)
+++ python/branches/py3k/Doc/whatsnew/3.2.rst Thu Apr 22 09:02:51 2010
@@ -85,16 +85,17 @@
(Contributed by Georg Brandl and Mattias Brändström;
`appspot issue 53094 <http://codereview.appspot.com/53094>`_.)
-* The :func:`shutil.copytree` function has two new options
+* The :func:`shutil.copytree` function has two new options:
- * ignore_dangling_symlinks: when symlinks=false (meaning that the function
- copy the file pointed by the symlink, not the symlink itself)
- this option will silence the error thrown if the file doesn't exists.
+ * *ignore_dangling_symlinks*: when ``symlinks=False`` (meaning that the
+ function copies the file pointed to by the symlink, not the symlink
+ itself) this option will silence the error thrown if the file doesn't
- * copy_function: a callable that will be used to copy files.
+ * *copy_function*: a callable that will be used to copy files.
:func:`shutil.copy2` is used by default.
- (Contributed by Tarek Ziade)
+ (Contributed by Tarek Ziade.)
@@ -114,7 +115,7 @@
(however, "priority requests" as exposed in this message have not been
kept for inclusion).
- (Contributed by Antoine Pitrou)
+ (Contributed by Antoine Pitrou.)
* Recursive locks (created with the :func:`threading.RLock` API) now benefit
from a C implementation which makes them as fast as regular locks, and
More information about the Python-checkins