[Python-checkins] r86785 - in python/branches/release27-maint/Doc/library: syslog.rst warnings.rst
python-checkins at python.org
Fri Nov 26 09:58:14 CET 2010
Date: Fri Nov 26 09:58:14 2010
New Revision: 86785
Fix mismerges of version directives.
--- python/branches/release27-maint/Doc/library/syslog.rst (original)
+++ python/branches/release27-maint/Doc/library/syslog.rst Fri Nov 26 09:58:14 2010
@@ -43,11 +43,6 @@
keyword argument (default is :const:`LOG_USER`) sets the default facility for
messages which do not have a facility explicitly encoded.
- .. versionchanged:: 3.2
- In previous versions, keyword arguments were not allowed, and *ident* was
- required. The default for *ident* was dependent on the system libraries,
- and often was ``python`` instead of the name of the python program file.
.. function:: closelog()
--- python/branches/release27-maint/Doc/library/warnings.rst (original)
+++ python/branches/release27-maint/Doc/library/warnings.rst Fri Nov 26 09:58:14 2010
@@ -159,17 +159,12 @@
the command-line options passed to :option:`-W` and calls to
-* :exc:`DeprecationWarning` and :exc:`PendingDeprecationWarning`, and
- :exc:`ImportWarning` are ignored.
+* :exc:`PendingDeprecationWarning`, and :exc:`ImportWarning` are ignored.
* :exc:`BytesWarning` is ignored unless the :option:`-b` option is given once or
twice; in this case this warning is either printed (``-b``) or turned into an
-.. versionchanged:: 3.2
- :exc:`DeprecationWarning` is now ignored by default in addition to
More information about the Python-checkins