[python-committers] [Python-Dev] next beta

Trent Nelson tnelson at onresolve.com
Tue Aug 12 14:33:57 CEST 2008

I'll put my hand up for doing the Windows build as well (the x64 buildbot has all the necessary bits and pieces installed).  I know some HP people that I could rope in to install the resulting IA64 build and run rt.bat.

We're not shipping PGO builds for 2.5.x are we?

Martin, not sure if you've had a chance to do anything with the VeriSign certificates?  (Ambiguous question mark intended ;-)

        Trent.