[python-committers] Patches need review

Benjamin Peterson musiccomposition at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 16:09:23 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 5:19 AM, Antoine Pitrou <solipsis at pitrou.net> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> According to the release schedule (PEP 361), the first release
> candidates are scheduled for the 3rd of September.
> Right now there are roughly 50 release blockers waiting. Many of them do
> have a patch. But very few people seem to review patches these days, and
> that's what is getting us stuck: without review, those patches will not
> go in.
>
> So it would be nice if people could invest a bit of their time in
> reviewing some of these patches and give or not approval for inclusion.

I will try to step up my reviewing.

Unfortunately, I can't review my own things. In particular, I'd like
to have some of my 2to3 patches reviewed. The one I'd most like to get
in the moment is #3637. (Note that the patch simply changes the API
around and doesn't involve the heavy lifting of 2to3; even if you
aren't very familiar with 2to3, you could review it.)

> Regards
>
> Antoine.

Cheers,
Benjamin Peterson