[python-committers] broken arm

Trent Nelson python-committers-list at trentnelson.com
Mon Sep 8 20:40:45 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 02:17:01PM +0200, Jesus Cea wrote:

> Hi, guys.
>
> I just have broken my left arm last saturday (sliding swimming pools are
> dangerous :)). I will be barely online for the next 6 weeks. I will try
> to keep email backlog under control, but single-hand typing is a nightmare.

    Having endured the arduous task of single-hand typing this evening
    (e-mailing whilst inhaling a chicken burger), I can certainly symp-
    athise!  I'll have some time away from work over PyCon UK where I
    can put some cycles into bsddb (especially on py3k and on Windows).

    Hope the slide was worth it }:>

        Trent.