[python-committers] Luke Kenneth

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sun Jan 25 23:58:23 CET 2009

Luke's tracker access has now been revoked, and he's been told
multiple times by different people both publicly and privately that
he's not welcome. I've warned him that if he keeps going on we'll have
to invoke the Nazis.

I certainly don't expect that he'll stop right away, but the best
response in this case is none. Let's just delete his mail and
eventually he'll go away. It'll be difficult -- he's already trying to
make us feel guilty for not supporting free software enough. Arguing
with him is like getting involved with quicksand, so let's just all
ignore him, and it will tide over.