[python-committers] [PSF-Board] I've got a surprise for you!

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Tue Jan 27 00:56:04 CET 2009

[SNIP - Trent finally gets to announce Snakebite publicly]

Thanks for spear-heading this, Trent, and to everyone who helped along
the way! This is an amazing project. It makes me actually want to try
to fix a bug just to give it a go. This is definitely going to help
keep Python ahead of the pack when it comes to cross-platform support
and code quality.

I only have two questions at this point. One, is it cool to blog about
this? And two, are there plans to have buildbots running on the
machines at all so we know exactly which ones are triggering failures?
Because it would be beyond cool to have a massive buildbot page where
if I see something red on it I can just SSH directly into that machine
and get the thing green.

-Brett