[python-committers] I've got a surprise for you!

Alexandre Vassalotti alexandre at peadrop.com
Tue Jan 27 03:12:05 CET 2009

[SNIP: Trent announces his awesome secret project]

There is only one word I can say: wow! And to everyone who was
involved, thank you!

This massive buildbot network is really going to help us toward making
Python a top-class platform in term of portability. I am sure that
having SSH access to the buildbots will encourage everyone to fix bugs
quickly.

Finally, I have one question. Will these buildbots be open for general
development work? It would be great to have access to them for
creating new cross-platform libraries for Python.

-- Alexandre