[python-committers] Commit access for David Malcolm

Jeffrey Yasskin jyasskin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 18:32:09 CET 2010

Hi all,

David Malcolm is the Fedora maintainer for the Python package and has
written a gdb plugin to replace and dramatically improve our old
Misc/gdbinit file using the new python scripting support in gdb-7. You
can see it in action at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/EasierPythonDebugging#User_Experience.
I'd like to get this into our repository asap, but he's also going to
be improving it fairly quickly. So it'd be nice if he could commit his
improvements directly.

Do you guys think we should give him commit access so he can make gdb
and packaging-related changes?

Jeffrey