[python-committers] Unapproved commits after 2.6.5rc1

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at haypocalc.com
Wed Mar 3 15:37:00 CET 2010

Le mercredi 03 mars 2010 13:30:23, Jesse Noller a écrit :
> They're both on this list, right?

MvL gave me the commit access one month ago (at the end of January), but I
only heard about the python-commiters some days ago: when Brett wrote an
emailto the python-dev mailing list.

Brett added me yesterday, some hours just before *evil* commit.

You should maybe write a short procedure to add a new developer, especially
don't forget to add him to the mailing list :-)
--
About the commit: I read somewhere that 2.6.5rc1 was release, but I forgot to
not commit in 2.6 for minor bugs :-) I fixed 2 other bugs without backporting

--
Victor Stinner
http://www.haypocalc.com/