[python-committers] Contributor Agreement

Pat Campbell patcam at python.org
Thu Jun 16 22:17:27 CEST 2011

Hi Antoine:

Your contributor agreement may have been misplaced during the
transition and exchange of PSF files and records from one
PSF Secretary to the other.

Therefore, I am unable to locate your contributor agreement. Could
you please sign and email or fax (+l 858-712-8966) another?

I can then update your information in the bug tracker.

Thanks,
Pat

patcam at python.org