[python-committers] [Fwd: Re: Push rights for Ross Lagerwall]

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Mar 9 12:34:52 CET 2011

Antoine Pitrou wrote:

> What is the process now? Is it a showstopper?

Yes.

Developers uploading copyrightable patches to the tracker
need to sign the contributor agreement before those patches
can make it into the core - even before they get direct commit
rights.

Otherwise, the PSF does not have the right to redistribute that
code under the PSF license.

http://docs.python.org/devguide/coredev.html#sign-a-contributor-agreement

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 09 2011)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/