[python-committers] Threadjack: python-dev input to site redesign [sorry ...]

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed May 30 05:57:55 CEST 2012

Is any one person in the dev community anxious to represent that community in the (hopefully forthcoming) "new new python.org" development. Probably a good time to talk about that, as the RFP is open.

I think I'd give bonus marks to anyone who offered (as one of the alternative styles) Jost's random multi-logoed blue designs, which I suspect might be a fond choice occasionally for some old-timers such as myself. No reason why history must be forgotten. We aren't the State Department.

regards
 Steve

PS: feel free to move to python-dev, where I no longer lurk.

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com,  Holden Web, LLC http://holdenweb.com/
Next:       Open Django Central Jun 8-9:  http://opendjango.com/central/