[python-committers] Anatoly has been warned about his behaviour potentially leading to his loss of tracker privileges

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Sun Dec 1 06:55:36 CET 2013

On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 12:12:08 +1000, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't appear to have the necessary tracker access to actually move
> his account to read-only status, though (this change should be made on
> the meta-tracker as well).

You should have the necessary privileges on the tracker now, since I
think you ought to.  (I don't have them on the meta-tracker, so Martin
will need to handle that one.)

On the other hand, I'm not actually sure what kind of access is left
when you remove all the roles from a user.  I did notice the other day
that email to the tracker still seems to work for new issues (I think
it was a new issue, I don't remember the sequence of events for sure),
so we may in fact still need to create a new role for this situation.

--David