[python-committers] PyCon US 2013 attendees

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Tue Feb 26 20:40:23 CET 2013

In article
<CAP7+vJ+QW1YdcGaSxOZTbvYu6=QyddRgnFFpG-8iMquF_Fek+A at mail.gmail.com>,
 Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:34 AM, Ned Deily <nad at acm.org> wrote:
> > For those who haven't been there already, a visit to the Computer
> > History Museum in nearby Mountain View is definitely worth a few hours.
> > It has an especially fine collection of Seymour Cray designs.  The
> > building itself is a tiny bit of history: built as SGI building 20, it
> > was the prototype for SGI buildings 40 through 43, which are now the
> > heart of the Googleplex.
> >
> > http://www.computerhistory.org/

> If someone organizes a visit to the computer museum I *definitely*
> would like to tag along. Despite working around the corner for 7 years
> I've never been. My first computer was a Cray design, and soon I will
> be computer history myself. :-)

So was mine.  It's open Tue-Sat 1000 to 1700, so given the PyCon
schedule, I'd guess Wednesday afternoon during the sprints would be the
earliest practical option.  Or Thursday if people are still around.  I'd
be happy to put up a signup sheet for people and cars at the sprints if
there is interest.

--
 Ned Deily,
 nad at acm.org