[python-committers] Updated schedule for Python 3.4

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Jan 16 12:38:58 CET 2014

I suppose different projects have different ways, but I'm actually talking about commercial projects with which I am somewhat familiar.
Once a project goes into feature freeze, it is branched off so that continued feature development can commence, while
Defects are ironed out in the branch.  Bugs obviously get priority.  This also applies to open source, I should think.
Meanwhile, a keen contributor does not have to sit idle waiting for an extended RC phase to play out.