[python-committers] Commit access for Yury Selivanov?

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 23:06:02 CET 2014

Is it enough to know the python process and how to write good patches? I
don't see why Yury would become but not Vajrasky Kok.

I never liked how much time it takes to become a "core developer".
Developers know what it means to be core developer and usually ensure that
they don't make mistake.

I didn't see Yury's work, so I'm unable to pronouce me about him. I'm just
trying to figure out how his profile is different from Vajrasky's profile.
By the way, I also proposed to mentor Vajrasky.

Victor