[python-committers] PEP 462: Workflow automation for CPython

Eli Bendersky eliben at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 14:49:56 CET 2014

Interesting. Chromium has something kind-of similar, named "commit queue",
for developers without actual commit access. Once they get an LGTM, the
thing rolls automatically. In fact, core developers often find it useful
too because the Chromium tree is sometimes closed ("red"). We don't really
do the latter in Python, which carries a problem we'll probably need to
resolve first - how to know that the bots are green enough. That really
needs human attention.

Eli