[python-committers] Code review tool (rietveld) bug

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Mon Jan 27 21:13:18 CET 2014

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:52:16 -0500, Yury Selivanov <yselivanov.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having difficulty with replying to a message in rietveld.
>
> Here's a screenshot of the exception: http://goo.gl/70iQ5v
> (AttributeError at /review/20356/publish)
>
> Is this a known issue? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

There have been occasional problems with the email interface in our
rietveld instance.  I'm not sure if your traceback matches the other
problems, and I don't remember if those problems were actually solved.
If you restart your session (starting from the bug tracker) does the
problem reproduce?

--David