[python-committers] We will be moving to GitHub (hopefully) in 2016

Donald Stufft donald at stufft.io
Mon Jan 4 16:07:49 EST 2016

> On Jan 4, 2016, at 3:51 PM, Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
>
> I once looked at it and decided it wasn't something I wanted to touch ;) so
> paying Eric to do it might not be a bad idea.

I’d prefer it if we didn’t financially support ESR since he likes to spout off racist and misogynistic garbage. I’m sure we can figure out how to successfully migrate from Hg to git. I’ve already done it once on the demo repo, if that’s not good enough I’ll work on it some more if need be.

Donald Stufft