[python-committers] Making the PSF CoC apply to core developers

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Tue Mar 1 14:44:51 EST 2016

On Tue, 01 Mar 2016 19:00:21 +0000, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:
> I don't want this discussion to drag on forever as CoC discussions tend to,

Agreed, I made my point and don't otherwise feel a need to engage in
further discussion.  Unless someone pushes one of my buttons, I
suppose :)

> Now obviously I could be totally wrong and this isn't an actual barrier for
> getting women or ethnic minorities to participate in Python's development.

Yeah, there's no way to know, as far as I can see.  But I think our
*being* welcoming is way, *way* more important than our *saying* we are
welcoming.

--David