[python-committers] 3.7.0a3 still open

Ned Deily nad at python.org
Mon Dec 4 14:27:29 EST 2017

Congratulations to the owners of the newly accepted PEPs.  The code cutoff for 3.7.0 alpha 3 is scheduled for today (along with 3.6.3rc1).  I know at least one of the PEPs has code ready to commit.  I will hold off on tagging 3.7.0a3 for another 6 hours or so.  If you feel your code is adequately reviewed and ready to go, go for it; likewise for normal bug fixes and doc changes.  But keep in the mind that there is still one more alpha preview release coming prior to the beta 1 feature code freeze, so no need to panic.

--
  Ned Deily
  nad at python.org -- []