[python-committers] Promote Julien Palard as core developer

Ned Deily nad at python.org
Thu Dec 7 16:02:48 EST 2017

On Dec 6, 2017, at 19:48, Victor Stinner <victor.stinner at gmail.com> wrote:
> I propose to promote Julien Palard as a core developer.

A big +2 from me.  Julien has been extremely helpful over the past half year or so with multiple behind-the-scenes documentation build issues.  As Victor notes, he is familiar with the doc infrastructure, processes, and the people who work on them.  I've found him to be easy to work with and to display good judgement.  I would be very happy to see Julien take on a more formal role with our documentation process and any other area that he would like to get involved with.

--
  Ned Deily
  nad at python.org -- []