[python-committers] Promote Julien Palard as core developer

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 10:32:17 EST 2017

Wow, I didn't expect such warmly welcome for Julien Palard!

I counted 6 positive votes (Nick, Zachary, Ethan, Mariatta, Ned,
Carol), in addition to my implicit positive vote.

I declare the vote done and wish welcome to our new core developer,
Julien Palard!  ✨ 🍰  🎉 ✨

I will now follow
https://devguide.python.org/coredev/#gaining-commit-privileges process
for the practical part.