[python-committers] Licences for PyCharm and other JetBrains products

Vinay Sajip vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 8 11:33:19 EST 2017

Recently I received 20 one-year licenses from JetBrains for the PyCharm IDE (Professional) and other JetBrains products (the licenses cover their "All Products Pack") for use in Python development. There are 11 licenses available - of the licenses I asked for last year, nine people took them up, so those are in use and come out of the allocation of 20.

Those of you who took up the licences last time should find that the tools continue to work normally. The licences expire on 27 November 2018.
If any others of you are interested in using these licenses, let me know off-list and I will forward the license access details to you. To access the licenses, you will need to have (or create) a JetBrains account.
Regards,

Vinay Sajip