[python-committers] Security: please enable 2-factor authentication on GitHub and your email

Antoine Pitrou antoine at python.org
Tue Dec 12 11:21:48 EST 2017

If some people are inclined to push for 2FA, I think it would be more
productive to write some kind of document giving advice and suggestions
and addressing all potential issues (such as backups, cross-platform
compatibility, software integration with various tools, etc.).  For
example I have 2FA enabled on Github but I just learned that U2F keys
are supposed to work with Firefox 57.0.

Regards

Antoine.