[python-committers] Date of the Python Language Summit?

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 09:35:56 EST 2017

Hi,

I'm starting to organize my travel to Cleveland for Pycon US 2018. I
would like to know when will be the Python Language Summit to be able
to decide how many nights I will stay. The hotel is usually a huge
part of the budget.

https://us.pycon.org/2018/
May 9,10: Tutorials
May 11-13: Talks
May 14-17: Sprints

My preference would be to skip the two tutorial days, so organize the
language summit after the talks. But it is also interesting to have
the summit before talks, so we can have more time to discuss proposed
ideas... Maybe the best would be the organizee the summut Thursday
afternoon (May 10)?

Victor