[python-committers] Please edit the commit message when merge a PR

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 10:57:43 EDT 2017

I would prefer to ask the author to squash and/or rebase his/her
commits rather than having to edit the commit message myself. I prefer
that the commit message is part of the review, and not only done by
the one who clicks on the Merge button.

It would prefer mistakes in the commit message.

GitHub PR UI is not ideal to review commit messages :-/

Victor