[python-committers] UPDATE 1: Core sprint 2017 - Sep 4 - Sep 9, Menlo Park, California

Łukasz Langa lukasz at langa.pl
Wed Jul 12 07:55:14 EDT 2017

Update: the sprint is on!

Good news: Facebook is covering the venue, food and hotel costs. This is confirmed. I'm working on getting a PSF grant for flights like last year.

Please book your airplane tickets as soon as possible. Like last year, we can reimburse up to $500 for domestic roundtrip flights and up to $1500 for international roundtrip flights. If that’s not enough to get you to California and back, let me know and we’ll figure something out. Send me the receipts my way, you should get your money back before the event, preferably as soon as I get the grant wired. For sums smaller than $500, provide me with a PayPal e-mail. For larger ones, I will need your details to set up a wire transfer. I will use TransferWise for the latter to cut down the wire costs.  I recommend flying in on Sunday and flying out on Saturday.

Please DO NOT book hotels, Facebook is covering this, preferably in the same hotel as close to Facebook HQ as possible. NOTE: I cannot confirm your hotel room until I have your flight information.

Full list of confirmed attendance:
zware
ned-deily
ncoghlan
warsaw
benjaminp
tiran
ericvsmith
1st1
larryhastings
ericsnowcurrently
Mariatta
ezio-melotti
applio
nascheme
bitdancer
gvanrossum
gpshead
zooba
haypo
rhettinger

If for any reason you can no longer come, please let me know immediately.

- Ł