[python-committers] Travis-CI compiles twice

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 06:27:41 EDT 2017

I read again the read and I misunderstood it. I didn't notice that
"make buildbottest" recompiles Python. Ok, I confirm the bug.

I see two options:

* move the "make regen-all" check *before* "make"
* move the "make regen-all" check in a different Travis CI. If we move
the test in a GCC job, it would allow to check regen and GCC warnings
in the same job.

Victor