[python-committers] macOS Travis CI job became mandatory?

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 11:22:24 EDT 2017

End of the funny story: the macOS job was killed by Travis CI:
"The job exceeded the maximum time limit for jobs, and has been terminated."

Thanks to that, the whole Travis CI job on the PR became green...

I would suggest to remove the *pre-commit* macOS job. We have enough
macOS post-commit jobs on buildbots, no?

Victor