[python-committers] Travis now checks for whitespace issues in PRs

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 12:09:04 EDT 2017

FYI PC/pyconfig.h couldn't be modified in the master branch, because
it contains tabs. See https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/2476
failure. I created https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/2477 which
contains a "make patchcheck" run to reformat PC/pyconfig.h.

Maybe we should fix spaces of all files in all branches to prevent
such annoying issue?

Victor