[python-committers] New ncoghlan-bpo-29537-NEWS branch?

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 04:30:34 EST 2017

Oh, in fact they are other branches (I ignored 2x and 3.x branches):

  remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
  remotes/origin/benjamin-binary-test-data
  remotes/origin/benjamin-locale-aliases
  remotes/origin/benjamin-reinit-tls
  remotes/origin/benjamin-wcsxfrm-error
  remotes/origin/berkerpeksag-patch-1
  remotes/origin/legacy-trunk
  remotes/origin/master
  remotes/origin/ncoghlan-bpo-29537-NEWS
  remotes/origin/ncoghlan-devguide-link

Do we need need a kind of sandbox repository for experiments?

Victor