[python-committers] Push rights for new Jython contributors

Mariatta Wijaya mariatta.wijaya at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:12:18 EDT 2018

Your question is regarding push access to hg.python.org/jython, right?
Seems like according to Jython's devguide
<http://www.jython.org/devguide/coredev.html#ssh>, you'll need to send the
SSH key to hgaccounts at python.org.
But it also seems to be the same email address we used when adding
committers to hg.python.org/cpython.
Now that we're on GitHub, we don't send over SSH keys anymore.