[python-committers] Organizing an informational PEP on project governance options

Antoine Pitrou antoine at python.org
Wed Aug 8 13:39:30 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I contacted Nathaniel and the people who had mentioned interest in
private, so as not to lose momentum and try to move this forward.  So
far only Doug responded.  If anyone else wants to participate, feel free
to contact me / us (either on-list or in private).

I think we need at least 2 or 3 core developers on this, and of course
we can also invite non-core developers.

Regards

Antoine.