[python-committers] Voting thank you

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Dec 17 03:10:30 EST 2018

I just read the PEPs and voted (with a few hours to spare).  I want to
thank the people who organized the voting, wrote the summary of other
projects, wrote the PEPs, and who helped the PEP authors improve the
proposals.

I like the ranking system.  Even if my (mild) first choice (tonight)
does not 'win', the rest of my ranks still have an effect on the outcome.

I expect I can live with whatever choice the rest of you make.  Any
change is an experiment.  If it does not work, I expect we will try
something different.

--
Terry Jan Reedy