[python-committers] Pablo Galindo Salgado got bug triage permission, mentored by Victor

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 17:57:53 EST 2018

Hi,

To recognize the good contributions of Pablo Galindo Salgado, I gave
him the bug triage permission on bugs.python.org.

Pablo already got 8 commits merged into master since September 2017. He is
working on non-trivial topics like designing an API to expose
posix_spawn() in the os module:
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2018-January/151661.html

He also fixed a timeout rounding issue, for example:
https://github.com/python/cpython/commit/59af94fa61bf90adbe624508e909b5d6ef6e8464

I will mentor Pablo during 1 month as explained in my proposed process:
https://github.com/vstinner/misc/blob/master/cpython/pep-core_dev_process.rst

Congrats Pablo!

Note: I added Pablo in CC of this email.

Victor