[python-committers] Transfer of power

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Thu Jul 12 23:41:28 EDT 2018

On 07/12/2018 07:57 AM, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> I'll still be here, but I'm trying to let you all figure something out
> for yourselves. I'm tired, and need a very long break.

Let me add my voice to the choir saying:

  * I'm sorry you had such a miserable experience.
  * I'm sad that you're retiring.  I was hoping we'd get a few more
    years out of you.
  * I wish you the very best in your retirement as BDFL.
  * I hope you have a pleasant experience as a core dev and stick around
    for a good long while!

//arry/