[python-committers] Turning off AppVeyor as required

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 16:38:57 EDT 2018

I have very good news from AppVeyor:

* AppVeyor runs again jobs on pull requests: it's back!
* Issue with quotas: it was a disk issue, it was on their side and
it's now fixed.
* AppVeyor donate us additional parallel job to the python account!

Moreover:

* They proposed us to extend the timeout to 90 minuts. Hopefully, a
full build (download + compile + run tests) takes usually less than 15
min, so it's fine.
* They explained me how to disable AppVeyor on branches to only run
tests on pull requests. "Do not build feature branches with open Pull
Requests in UI (skip_branch_with_pr: true if you use YAML)." seems the
safest option. Another option is: "disable Pushes event in GitHub
Webhook settings" but I don't undestand if it only impacts AppVeyor or
all our hooks.

Thank you very much AppVeyor! See my support issue for the details:

http://help.appveyor.com/discussions/problems/14532-cpython-exceeded-allowed-resource-quotas-what-are-these-quotas-can-them-be-increased

Victor