[python-committers] VSTS: how to rebuild a failing build?

Steve Dower steve.dower at python.org
Wed Jun 6 10:13:12 EDT 2018

Right now, close/reopen the PR is the easiest way. :( Even with login, it’s not so easy to restart a GitHub PR build because the integration isn’t fully there yet (I think you can only do it through the API and not the UI). I’m assured it’s coming – this was top of my list of “things we need” that I sent to the VSTS team.

Top-posted from my Windows 10 phone