[python-committers] Core Dev Sprints

Steve Dower steve.dower at python.org
Thu Jun 7 11:58:09 EDT 2018

A few people have let me know that the invite email went to their junk
folder (I was lazy and sent out one email to myself with everyone on
BCC, so it's probably my fault).

If you were expecting an invite and haven't seen it, please check there.
I'll send individual reminders before giving away places.

Also, if you haven't emailed python-dev or python-committers recently, I
used the email associated with your bugs.python.org account, so you may
also want to check there. None of the invites have bounced yet, so I
assume they've all made it somewhere.

Cheers,
Steve