[python-committers] Joannah Nanjekye got the bug triage permission

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 10:47:45 EST 2019

Hi,

I'm mentoring Joannah Nanjekye for 3 months. She made great great
progress in learning Python workflow and so I just gave her the bug
triage permission.

For example, she implemented os.posix_spawnp() and modified subprocess
to use os.posix_spawn() internally.

I sent her instructions how to triage bug and links into the devguide.
I asked her to ask me before closing a bug.

Congrats Joannah ;-)

Victor