[python-committers] 2019 Steering Council Election Voting

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Sun Feb 3 13:43:42 EST 2019

Vote ends "tonight" (anywhere on earth):

"The voting period is: January 21, 2019 12:00 UTC through Febuary 4, 2019
12:00 UTC (The end of February 3, 2019 Anywhere on Earth)"

You can still modify your vote.

Victor

https://discuss.python.org/t/question-for-steering-council-candidates-physical-meetings/770

https://discuss.python.org/t/question-for-council-candidates-direction-group/753