[python-committers] Promote Mark Sapiro and Abhilash Raj as core developers

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue May 14 04:00:32 EDT 2019

I think Mark and Abhilash would be the perfect choice to (help) maintain
the email package.

They have done a great job on making sure Mailman
works for us and know from real world experience what the issues
are you face nowadays with email (such as having to deal with the
wonderful technology called DMARC...).

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, May 14 2019)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/