[python-crypto] python-crypto list hosted at SURFnet.nl

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin at cnri.reston.va.us
Wed Feb 7 16:17:31 CET 2001

On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 04:12:09PM +0100, Michael Ströder wrote:
>The egroups list was not mine. AFAIK it was created by A.M.Kuchling.
>I'm just trying to avoid trouble and discussion which keeps us away
>from working.

Correct.  I think I'd encourage people to move to the new list just in
case the US regulations tighten again.  The recent article about
terrorists using encryption makes me wonder if they're intentional
leaks to justify an upcoming change in policy by the Bush
administration.

I won't delete the egroups list in order to preserve the archive, and
to have it available as a backup in case the new list proves
unreliable, but would suggest using the new list for discussion.  I
still haven't gotten around to reading the lengthy API thread from
last week, and will post any replies of mine to the new list.

--amk

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/1/_/22498/_/981559058/