[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Requirements

Rich Salz rsalz at CAVEOSYSTEMS.COM
Fri Feb 16 03:45:10 CET 2001

> This really scares me.  The idea of having other people install their code into our
> module without us knowing it.  What I'd rather do is have people submit their
> implementation to us and have us integrate it into the overall
> package.

Unh, either you believe in well-defined interfaces that allow
independant implementation, or you do not.

Being scared is silly.  Folks *are* going to do their own
implementations, and they *are not* going to turn over their code to
someone else to integrate into an official package. The best thing to do
is accept reality, believe in interfaces, and make sure you provide a
reasonable for things to work.
        /r$