META list infor (was: CSPRNG schemes : Any comments?)

Dan Parisien dan at eevolved.com
Fri Feb 16 19:43:38 CET 2001

On Friday 16 February 2001 13:19, you wrote:
> Dan Parisien wrote:
> > On Friday 16 February 2001 04:39, you wrote:
> > > I set up this list to mainly discuss a Cryptography API for Python.
> >
> > You could have fooled me. There has been 0 comments from you for the
> > draft API PC Drew implemented. The original purpose of this list seems to
> > be nothing more than a forum to discuss your idea for a central python
> > crypto registry leaving all other API talk between a small subset of
> > subscribers.
>
> Ok, let's switch to private discussion about this topic:
> 1. I have a lot of work to do.
> 2. I certainly downloaded Drew's classes immediately after his
> announcment and had a look at it.
> 3. I started to write an API and I certainly tried to incorporate
> Drew's ideas.
> 4. It's not a very good behaviour you're showing by offending me
> personally on the list.
>
> Ciao, Michael.

Sorry about the one line email...
What I meant to say was I apologize for attacking you personally. Bad
judgement on my part. This email should have been private (which it was
intentioned to be). At the last moment I typed in the mailing list email as
well. In restrospect it was childish of me

again, I apologize. There is no room for constructive commentary if I let any
relations between you and me to just be about flaming.

peace,
Dan